2. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
3. Which personal data do we process about you?
We collect your personal data in three ways:
3.1 Information provided by you
We receive your information in the first place if you share it with us by:
- contacting us via the contact form
- filling in a form on our website
- requesting content (e.g. brochures or other downloads)
- applying for a job with us
- logging a ticket for technical questions
- asking for service support
In these cases, we may receive information such as your first name, last name, e-mail address, telephone number, title, address details (street, number, postcode, city, country), details in which you are interested, your company, your position, your correspondence with EUROPRO Vision, and other personal and/or contact details.
3.2 Automatically obtained information
When you browse our website, we receive data from cookie providers about your activity on our website such as the time and duration of your visit, the hyperlinks that you clicked which brought you to our website and the hyperlinks on our website which link to other websites, your IP address, the pages you visit, the browser you use, geographical data such as your location and your preferred language.
3.3 Information obtained from third parties
Sometimes we also receive your information from affiliated companies, third parties in relation to recruitment (such as your references, prior employers, assessment centers, hiring or recruitment agencies, LinkedIn, other employees present during your interview) or from professional data suppliers.
4. For what purposes do we process your personal data?
4.1 In order to respond to your requests and keep you informed
We process your personal data when you order a product, request a quote, sign up for marketing communication, press releases and so on.
For this purpose, we may process data such as your name, your address, your e-mail address, your telephone number, your preferred language and the project or the region in which you are interested.
These data are processed on the basis of your unambiguous consent, the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or your request to take steps prior to entering into a contract.
4.2 In order to answer your questions and exchange information
If you ask us questions by telephone or e-mail, we will process your personal data in order to respond to your question.
For this purpose, we may process data such as your name, your company name, your position, your e-mail address, your telephone number, your correspondence with EUROPRO Vision and all other personal data that you provide to us that can be relevant for answering your question.
These data are processed on the basis of your request to take steps prior to entering a contract, the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or EUROPRO Visions legitimate interest in informing you about its activities.
4.3 For the technical and functional management of our website
We process personal data for the technical and functional management of our website, in order to personalise the website and to ensure that the website is easy to use.
For this purpose, we may process data such as your IP address, the pages you visit, the browser you use, the websites you visited earlier, geographical data such as your location, your preferred language and the time and duration of your visit.
These data are processed on the basis of your unambiguous consent or on the basis of EUROPRO Vision’s legitimate interest in improving its websites and protecting itself against cyber-attacks.
5. Who has access to your personal data?
We may share your personal data with third parties to perform certain (processing) activities:
- processors who act on our behalf, such as e.g. marketing and communication companies;
- business partners with whom we carry out joint promotions or programs;
- business partners who provide service support;
- service providers for hosting the websites;
- IT service providers that provide technical support;
- attorneys and external advisors: in certain cases, EUROPRO Vision may transfer your personal data to attorneys and external advisors if this is necessary to give us advice or to defend our rights;
- supervisory authorities in case of a lawful request
- possible acquirers of the whole or part of EUROPRO Vision in the event that (a part of) our activities would be taken over by a third party.
Personal data are not provided to other parties, unless required by law or pursuant to a court order.
6. What about links to other websites and social media?
7. How long do we keep your personal data?
If you accept an offer of employment by us, any relevant personal data collected during your pre-employment period will become part of your personnel records and will be retained in accordance with specific country requirements.
If no legal retention period applies, EUROPRO Vision will process your data at least as long as it has a contractual relationship with you.
8. How are your personal data protected?
EUROPRO Vision strives to protect your personal data by means of technical and organisational measures, such as firewalls and secured servers that may only be accessed by a limited number of persons holding special access rights and with respect to the nature of the data.
Despite these measures, due care should be taken when storing and/or sharing your personal data and login, particularly when connecting via unsecure or public networks.
9. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
You have a number of rights with regard to your personal data, such as the right of access, the right to rectification of inaccurate personal data, the right to erasure or restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right not to be subject to profiling and the right to object to the processing. Some of these rights have a very specific scope or are subject to special conditions or exceptions.